01.05.2012

Eight Tracks

Eight Tracks

Tan suits….

Yep…they are pretty cool! Its an interesting colour to try and wear..some guys can make it look amazing! Others…look like a Miami drug lord. But I have to say..its a pretty easy colour to pull off, all you need to do is keep the other colours you pair with it simple and try not to mess with adding bright pinks, blues etc. Tan suits can look amazing with a plaid shirt and simple block slim tie. but for me….it doesn’t get any better than this here and here

Its probably no secret that I love wearing a black tie, for me..there is something so simple about a white shirt and black tie. Perhaps its my love of those simple 60′s inspired looks….all you need is a nice suit…well pressed white shirt and black tie and you..are…set.

Now… don’t get me wrong, its great to wear some amazing patterned ties, but i’ve always been a huge subscriber (at least when it comes to dressing) to the keep it simple stupid rule! less is more.

 

Here I wore a camel suit by Jack London, White button down shirt by Asos, Black tie I found at an Op-shop and brown wingcaps also by Asos.

Комментариев нет: