19.04.2012

Saturday Morning and a Morning Suit….

Saturday Morning and a Morning Suit…. | The Savile Row Tailor, Steven Hitchcock

…….. and no I am not repeating myself.  Making a Morning Suit is not an unusual occurence but me working on a Saturday is.  Due to pressure of work Saturday in Savile Row is becoming the norm for me, but last weekend was an absolute pleasure as a long standing client came in for the final fitting for his Morning Suit.  It is a 3 piece with a D/B vest and brace cut trousers that he commissioned for his wedding, but it will also be perfect for Ascot this year where he is hoping to recover some of the wedding expenses!! He arrived with all the accessories and very kindly allowed me to to take photographs for this post.

Steven Hitchcock Bespoke 

This entry was posted in Morning Suits, Vests, wedding suits. Bookmark the permalink.

Комментариев нет: